Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

*MISSY!
SHARON
TWOENTYthree
30.12
STUDENT, nurse-to-be

FAVOURITES
squash
DESSERTS
photography
ORANGE
stars
cute little stuffs
ART WORK(:

Wish upon a star
▪ exchange to japan
▪ new camera (hopefully a DSLR)
▪ another jacket
▪ a new bagpack!


The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

amanda(jj)
hanni
henry
jermaine
jessie
may
nila
nila2
y cube
yuko
zheng xiang

NusNursing Blog
Nus Nursing
IVLE

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“life will be better in spring”
January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011 September 2011 January 2012 February 2012 July 2012 September 2012 December 2012 June 2013

GLEEk OUT!
Thursday, February 10, 2011 || 11:32 PM

an awesome song!
here's the lyrics:)

I love you (I can't explain the feeling's plain to me, so can't you see?) (How can I tell you about my loved one?) x2

You'd think that people would have had enough of silly love songs.
But I look around me and I see it isn't so.
Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs.
And what's wrong with that?
I'd like to know, 'cause here I go again

I love you (I love)
I love you (I love)

I can't explain the feeling's plain to me, so can't you see? (I love you)
Ah, she gave me more, she gave it all to me, now can't you see?

Love doesn't come in a minute (Doesn't come in a minute)
Sometimes it doesn't come at all (Doesn't come at all)
I only know that when I'm in it (Only know when I'm in it)
It isn't silly (at all), love isn't silly (at all), love isn't silly at all, not at all

Ba-ba-ba-da-da-da-da, Ba-ba-ba-ba-da-da

I love you

I love you (I can't explain the feelings plain to me, so can't you see?)

I love you (I can't explain the feeling's plain to me, so can't you see?) (How can I tell you about my loved one?) x2

Ba-ba-ba-da-da-da-da, Ba-ba-ba-ba-da-da

You'd think that people would have had enough of silly love songs.
But I look around me and I see it isn't so, oh no
Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs.
And what's wrong with that?
I'd like to know, 'cause here I go again (Ba ba ba ba-da)

I love you (I love)
I love you (I love)
I can't explain, the feeling's plain to me, so can't you see?
Ah, she gave me more, she gave it all to me, now can't you see?

I love you (I can't explain the feeling's plain to me, now can't you see?) (How can I tell you about my loved one?)


oh oh oh, oh how so am i so steeped and stuck in glee??

its like i dedicated my entire love of tv shows to it.
but the show and the songs that they sing are just too addictive!
oh gosh.
now i cant wait for the next glee ep :))
just a little sth for the couples in love.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
its just ard the corner :)